Investor Relations - Cebu Landmasters, Inc.CLI 4.95 0.10 2.06%
The investor relations (IR) program of Cebu Landmasters Inc (CLI) is created to maintain a good and meaningful relationship with its various stakeholders. It is IR’s duty to provide the investing public with relevant and accurate information about CLI’s financial performance, operating highlights, strategic directions, and other significant developments. The company commits to an open and constant communication policy, by providing its investors essential information during quarterly and annual briefings, one-on-one meetings, conference calls and written communications
In addition to delivering information to the stakeholders, the IR program is a two-way street that also acts as an avenue for investors’ feedback to key management. This ensures that the company and its board of directors are informed of stakeholder’s sentiments towards the company.
IR recognizes open communication as the key to achieving its objective, you may contact us through:
Clarissa Mae A. Cabalda, Investors Relations Manager
19th Floor, Park Centrale Tower,
Cebu I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City
Tel. # : (032) 231- 4914 & (032) 231-4870
Mobile # : 0922-2261992 & 0995-3038042
E-mail add : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is Cebu Landmaster’s Inc.(CLI)?
- Cebu Landmasters, Inc. is a home-grown real estate development company in Cebu. The company is engaged in the development of residential, commercial, hospitality, mixed-use and civic projects.
2. When was CLI incorporated?
- Cebu Landmasters was incorporated in September 26, 2003.
3. When was the initial public offering (IPO) of CLI and what was the offering price?
- CLI’s common shares were listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange in June 2, 2017 at an IPO price of Php 5.00 per share.
4. Who is CLI’s independent auditor?
- CLI’s independent auditor is Punongbayan & Araullo (P&A) since 2011.
5. Where is CLI’s common stock traded and what is its trading symbol?
- CLI’s shares are listed and traded in the Philippine Stock Exchange under the trading symbol CLI.
6. How do I buy Stocks of CLI?
- You may contact any registered stock broker to buy stocks of CLI listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange. For a list of trading participants who can trade on the Philippine Stock Exchange, you may visit www.pse.com.ph
7. Who should I ask regarding my shareholdings in CLI?
- CLI stockholders may inquire through BDO Securities Services & Corporate Agencies (transfer agency) regarding matters pertaining to their CLI shareholdings.
BDO Securities keeps the record of every outstanding CLI stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When a stock is transferred from one person or entity to another, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock and records the transaction.
BDO Securities Services & Corporate Agencies
c/o Ms. Raine Carpoi
Tel. No.: +63 2 878-4965
8. What is the market price of my shares of stock?
- For the latest closing price of CLI stocks, please refer to the stock information section under the “Investor Relations” link of this website or access www.pse.com.ph
9. What are the requirements to reflect a change in profile in my shares of stocks?
- The following are the requirements to for a change in profile in shares of stocks:
a. Personal appearance of the shareholder to update his profile
b. Two (2) valid IDs (government issued)
10. Can I inquire on the number of shares of my wife/husband/boss/friend/relative/etc.?
- No. Details on the account of stockholders are limited to stockholders themselves.
11. How do I request for a certification on my outstanding shares of stocks?
- Provide a letter of request signed by the shareholder.
12. How do I correct the error in the name presented in the stock certificates?
- The following are the requirements to for a correct the name presented in the stock certificate:
a. Letter of request to change the name in the stock certificate
b. Original stock certificate
c. Affidavit of error in name
d. Birth Certificate
e. Marriage Certificate (for change of status)
f. Two (2) valid IDs (government issued)
13. I lost my stock certificate, how do I have it replaced?
- The following are the requirements for stock certificate replacement:
a. Notarized Affidavit of Loss with undertaking, executed by registered owner, specifying the name of stock, name of registered owner, number of shares, certificate no/s. and circumstances of the loss.
b. Affidavit of Publication executed by the publisher of a newspaper of general circulation in the principal office of Issuer Corporation stating that the required Notice of Loss had been published once a week for three (3) consecutive weeks.
c. One-year surety bond to be posted in favor of Banco De Oro Unibank, Inc. in the amount twice the market value of the total shares lost, otherwise, issuance will be made one (1) year after the last date of publication.
d. Transfer fee – Php 100.00/certificate
e. Cancellation fee – Php 20.00/certificate.
14. How do I sell my shares of stocks?
- A stockholder who wishes to sell his shares can transact through any of stock brokerage houses which are members of the Philippine Stock Exchange.
SEC 12-1 Registration Statement
|CLI seeks to double landbank||June 23, 2017||Download / View|
|Conduct of Price Stabilization Activity||June 25, 2017||Download / View|
|CLI Prospectus||July 24, 2017||Download / View|
|Order of Registration||June 21, 2017||Download / View|
|Bacolod - Acquisition or Disposition of Assets||June 22, 2017||Download / View|
|38 Park Groundbreaking Material Information Transactions||June 20, 2017||Download / View|
|Latitude Groundbreaking Material Information Transactions||June 28, 2017||Download / View|
|Order of Registration||June 27, 2017||Download / View|
|Certificate of Permit to Offer Securities for Sale||June 29, 2017||Download / View|
|Notice of Annual or Special Stockholders' Meeting||July 28, 2017||Download / View|
|Disclosure on the EOY award||June 27, 2017||Download / View|
|Change in Shareholdings of Directors and Principal Officers||June 27, 2017||Download / View|
|30 day stabilization activity status||June 29, 2017||Download / View|
|Status on Stabilization act June 23||July 23, 2017||Download / View|
|Status on Stabilization act June 30||July 01, 2017||Download / View|
|Reallocation on the use of proceeds||June 23, 2017||Download / View|